My miscarriage

I want to start off by saying I am deeply sorry to anyone who has had a miscarriage & it is my experience as it happened and some of it I'm sure will be hard to read, as I found it very difficult to write........

It was nearly 2 years ago and I was 7 weeks pregnant at the time. This is I found very distressing let alone painful. I started bleeding on Saturday. It wasn't bad, no cramping or anything . We went to doctor,the ultrasound saw on the screen that the baby was measuring six weeks and had no heartbeat. Apparently the baby had died soon after we found out that we were expecting, but since I didn't have any bleeding or cramping, we had no knowledge of this.

I became very depressed and wanted to stay at home and hide. I found it awful when I saw people shout at there children when I so desperately wanted them. I feel as though I will explode. In the past people have said things like: "It was for the best" or " God must have a plan" or "Are you going to try again?" It hurts

By that time,my husband and I are still trying and I sometimes get symptoms that I had when I was pregnant and so wonder if I am pregnant again only to get my period and then I feel the loss and upset all over again. I hope that we will be successful sometime soon, but who knows. I resent it when people say to me `it will happen` as there is no guarantee that it will, and I feel this response is more about them being uncomfortable than about trying to show support. This may seem a negative viewpoint, but many months after my experience I am still suffering. I have found it extremely helpful to share my thoughts and feelings here and I hope this helps others. I just wanted to say that unless you have been through a miscarriage then you really don`t understand.

My husband have been extremely supportive and I believe this will get easier for me..thanks abg... At that time ,I'm doing a lot better then . . .I can at least talk about the baby without bursting into tears. . . .I can't bear to go through yet another miscarriage. My husband said that I shouldn't even think about that..

At 21st January 2009, my husband and I finally were blessed by finding I was pregnant again.We both was very excited. I am take a good care this 2nd pregnancy.. It is hard to lose the little one you have been carrying inside of you. It`s like losing a very big part of yourself and the emptiness which follows is like no otherI have written it for me, so if no one reads it I don't mind, if you have read it, please don't criticise as this is about my experience and is very emotive for me