2nd honeymoon - part 1

Only now I have the courage to review my 2nd Honeymoon at Pulau Perhentian ( + Kuala Terengganu )
There were great things to write..Despite,only a few days, but it was the best new experience.
Sigh..I badly needed a holiday,which I wanted to spend with my husband and my dearest adam israfil. Though this holiday with a big group friends of my husband, but everyone was very friendly and nothingseemed to be much trouble..Esp with my israfil..
As we know, Pulau Perhentian one of the most beautiful islands in Malaysia,nestled off the coast of Terengganu..I really love the view of this island.
About 45 minutes ,we were sinking our feet into the sand of Pulau Perhentian Kecil ..AND it was amazing such of nice place….
We stayed at Senja Bay Resort, whereby fullboard snorkeling package..The package is quite good from buffet to 3 course meals..
Snorkeling around Perhentian was really amazing… But not for me coz,i have to just stay on the boat with my israfil ..Only the last day i have a chance to do..Mr. Syakir was so kind and willing to taking care of my israfil for a while.
Off the beach,marine life was fantastic..Trips around Perhentian are fantastics, spots include shark point, turtle bay,coral heaven and few others..The very funny thins ,at the turtle bay, when the boatman ask to “jump”, all of them jump including my husband and they saw turtles nosing on the seabed.
The sun is awesome, definitely the sunset..my husband managed to take a walk along the beach and enjoy the sun mowing downwards..sangat cantik .
Where were boarded at 12am boat back to kuala Besut Jetty.


Some of picture that i have: