aku rindu sama dia..

I wish that I could hold him now...
I wish that I could touch him now...
Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.I miss the talks we used to have, I miss the voice I used to hear... I miss hearing cool stories, and above all these... I just miss him!...


I'm missing you too much!

Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!

What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing him, and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he is my one. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be worse.


When I miss you, sometimes I look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you. Looking at our adam israfil makes me feel better...Totally likes his father..the way his smile...i really love both..

No matter how far you are, you will always be with me. I will see you always as clear as day, for our love knows no boundries and never will, because you see... our hearts are one, and mine is always home