my little secret

They ask, what I always bring to office,” What is inside your beg?”look so many things”..,
OK..here… I wanna share what is secret behind all those things.



This is my coldbox..actually,not really big.


Which i store my breast milk at office,..



I use in a coldbox with refreezable ice packs ( MLO reusable icepacks) to store my breastmilk. so,when I reach home, just put them to fridge.This way, I can can keep my expressed milk in my own private cooler, rather than the office fridge.



This is my icepacks, from MLO..Keeps my breast milk chilled for more than 12 hours.



SOOO.this is the result... for my adam israfil


Breastfeeding and working isn't easy for the mother who goes back to work and wants to continue breastfeeding. To maintain a good milk supply, I have to pump frequently.It should be possible for me to take time to pump my breast milk..